- HOPA Urges House and Senate to Protect Funding for Cancer Research and Prevention Programs
- HOPA Urges Addressing Inadequately Treated Chronic Pain
- HOPA Supports Nomination of Dr. Scott Gotttlieb as FDA Commissioner
- HOPA Comments on FDA Guidance to Industry: Considerations in Demonstrating Interchangeability with a Reference Product
- HOPA Comments on ICER Revised Value Assessment Framework
- HOPA Joins in Concern over MedPAC Proposed Changes to Medicare Part B
Many times, the best way to make an impact with a broad audience is to partner with a coalition that can help advance our priority issues. Partnering with coalitions:
- Builds relationships among colleagues in both the cancer and pharmacy communities.
- Enables HOPA to be a prominent participant in policy discussions.
- Augments patient advocacy efforts.
HOPA supports the work of the following coalition partners in their important initiatives: