Can’t make it to Denver? Join the Annual Conference from home!
HOPA strives to make the Annual Conference accessible to all who wish to attend, even if you are unable to join us in-person. Gain access to a wide range of Annual Conference sessions and earn up to 17 continuing education credits from any device, anywhere through HOPA Annual Conference Virtual Meeting.
Register for the Virtual Meeting so you can
Live stream select sessions covering a range of topics from any device
Participate in the Q&A of all live streamed sessions by submitting questions in real time
Engage with other attendees via the conference app
Access archived sessions almost immediately after a session finishes live.
Earn all available BCOP credits
Attending the HOPA Annual Conference Virtual Meeting does not mean you’ll have to miss out on the robust educational opportunities provided to in-person attendees. In fact, you can earn all 8 BCOP credits available at the Annual Conference by joining us virtually. As a part of your registration fee, you also will gain access to the BCOP post-tests.
Complete your registration to stream these BCOP sessions and more during the Annual Conference:
- New Oncology Clinical Trial Designs: What Works?
- Urothelial Carcinoma
- Management of Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-Cells
- Death with Dignity: Implications for Pharmacists
- Overview of Interesting and Novel Therapies for the Treatment of Neuroblastoma in Pediatric Patients
- Update on Head and Neck Cancer: Molecular Features and Emerging Novel Therapies
- Evolving Treatment Options for Newly Diagnosed and Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma: A Pharmacists"s Perspective
Tune in to these world-class educational sessions at the Virtual Meeting
Expand your knowledge and expertise, take part in Q&As real-time, and use the conference app to engage with your colleagues at the following sessions live from any device. These sessions will be recorded and archived shortly after they end for your convenience.
- Biomarkers for Immunotherapy
- Prophylaxis and Treatment of Invasive Mold Infections
- Clinical Challenges in Advanced Melanoma: Immunotherapy or BRAF-Targeted Therapy?
- Targeting FLT3: An Update on the Management of FLT3-Mutated Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Practical Issues for Clinicians Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events with Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors
- Overcoming the Blood-Brain Barrier: New Opportunities for Treatment of Brain Metastases in Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- John G. Kuhn Keynote Lecture: “There will be drugs” Lessons from lung cancer’s therapeutic oil boom
- Significant papers in Hematology/oncology
- Molecular Tumor Boards, Pathways, and Precision Medicine
- Breast Cancer, Bone Health, and Bisphosphonates: Breaking Down the Role of Bone-Modifying Agents in Adjuvant Breast Cancer
- STAMPEDE into CHAARTED Territory: Updates on the Treatment of Castrate-Sensitive Prostate Cancer
- The Role of PARP Inhibitors in Oncology and Combination Therapy
- Outpatient Transplant: From the Inside Out
- New Oncology Drugs in 2017
- Summiting the Biosimilar Landscape: Practical Considerations for Biosimilar Evaluation
- 2018 Investigational Drug Updates
- Oncology Medication Utilization and Stewardship for the Health System
- Embracing the Mid-Career Crisis: Pivoting to New Career Challenges
- Improving Writing and Speaking Skills
- Epigenetics: On-Off Switch
- All About Asparaginase
See the schedule & session guide for details about virtual sessions.