We are pleased to announce HOPA is offering a new option for attending the 14th HOPA Annual Conference. The all new HOPA Annual Conference – Virtual Edition provides a valuable professional development experience for those unable to travel in person to the conference. Get live access to select 14th Annual HOPA Annual Conference sessions including the 7 BCOP Conference sessions online from any device and from anywhere! You can also ask the speakers questions along with the live audiences through an exclusive conference portal.
HOPA Annual Conference - Virtual Edition
Get live access to select 14th Annual HOPA Annual Conference sessions online from any device and from anywhere! You can also ask the speakers questions along with the live audiences through an exclusive conference portal.
- Live stream and view select sessions covering a range of topics from any device
- Participate in the Q & A of all live streamed sessions by submitting questions in real time
- Engage with other attendees via the conference app
- BCOP Post-tests are included as part of the registration fee.
Unable to watch all day? No problem! Virtual attendees have access to archived live-stream sessions almost immediately after the session finishes live.
Educational Sessions Included
The following hematology/oncology pharmacy challenges and topics will be live-streamed:
- Biomarkers for Immunotherapy
- Prophylaxis and Treatment of Invasive Mold Infections
- Clinical Challenges in Advanced Melanoma: Immunotherapy or BRAF-Targeted Therapy?
- Targeting FLT3: An Update on the Management of FLT3-Mutated Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Practical Issues for Clinicians Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events with Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors
- Overcoming the Blood-Brain Barrier: New Opportunities for Treatment of Brain Metastases in Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- John G. Kuhn Keynote Lecture: “There will be drugs” Lessons from lung cancer’s therapeutic oil boom
- Significant papers in Hematology/oncology
- Molecular Tumor Boards, Pathways, and Precision Medicine
- Breast Cancer, Bone Health, and Bisphosphonates: Breaking Down the Role of Bone-Modifying Agents in Adjuvant Breast Cancer
- STAMPEDE into CHAARTED Territory: Updates on the Treatment of Castrate-Sensitive Prostate Cancer
- The Role of PARP Inhibitors in Oncology and Combination Therapy
- Outpatient Transplant: From the Inside Out
- New Oncology Drugs in 2017
- Summiting the Biosimilar Landscape: Practical Considerations for Biosimilar Evaluation
- 2018 Investigational Drug Updates
- Oncology Medication Utilization and Stewardship for the Health System
- Embracing the Mid-Career Crisis: Pivoting to New Career Challenges
- Improving Writing and Speaking Skills
- Epigenetics: On-Off Switch
- All About Asparaginase
New This Year: BCOP Sessions will be part of the Virtual Conference!
- New Oncology Clinical Trial Designs: What Works?
- Urothelial Carcinoma
- Management of Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-Cells
- Death with Dignity: Implications for Pharmacists
- Overview of Interesting and Novel Therapies for the Treatment of Neuroblastoma in Pediatric Patients
- Update on Head and Neck Cancer: Molecular Features and Emerging Novel Therapies
- Evolving Treatment Options for Newly Diagnosed and Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma: A Pharmacists"s Perspective