2019 BCOP Program Bundle
HOPA is approved to provide 38 hours of BCOP education annually through our Recertification Program. The 2019 BCOP Program Bundle provides you with ALL 38 hours! Each hour of programming is now available on demand, allowing you to review at your convenience. Please note not all products will be active at the point of purchase. HOPA will be releasing the BCOP education throughout the 2019 calendar year.
Emerging Issues in Oncology Webinar Series | 5 Hours
- Updates from ASH 2019 (Estimated release on March 7, 2019)
- Updates from ASBMT 2019 (Estimated release on May 2, 2019)
- Updates from ASCO 2019 Hematology Focus (Estimated release on August 29, 2019)
- Updates from ASCO 2019 Solid Tumors (Estimated release on September 5, 2019)
- Updates from IDSA 2019 (Estimated release on December 19, 2019)
BCOP Self-Study Online Module Releases (I and II) | 15 Hours
- BCOP Self-Study Online Module Release I (Estimated release in March 2019)
- BCOP Self-Study Online Module Release II (Estimated release in September 2019)
BCOP Oncology Pharmacy Updates Course | 10 Hours (Estimated release in July 2019)
- Breast Cancer Update: Considerations for Adjuvant Therapy and Treatment Pathways/Options for Advanced/Metastatic Disease
- Updates in the Management of Prostate Cancer
- Changes in the Treatment Landscape of Pediatric Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Is it really a no-brainer? Immunotherapy in Gliomas
- CML and TKIs: When to Stop and Go
- Molecular Pathways, Fast and Slow Cancer Targets
- Updates in the Management of Advanced and Metastatic Melanoma
- Updates in the Management of Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Updates on the Heart and Soul of Cardio-Oncology
BCOP Annual Conference Sessions | 8 Hours
These are the EXACT BCOP sessions to be presented in April 2019 at HOPA Ahead 2019.
- Updates in the Management of Prostate Cancer
- Survivorship in Young Adult and Adolescents: Current and Future Challenges
- Maintenance Therapy After Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation in AML: the old, the new, and the future
- Current Strategies in the Management of Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting (CINV)
- Advances in Breast Cancer: Are we moving the needle to better survival?
- Leukemia is Coming: The Battle of Targeted Therapies in Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Updates in the Management of Colorectal Cancer
HOPA Member Price: $700
Non-Member Price: $1030
Target Audience: This activity is intended for intermediate/advanced hematology/oncology pharmacists.
Activity Type: Application
The Hematology/Oncology Pharmacy Association (HOPA) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. An ACPE statement of credit will be issued only upon completion of the pre/post- assessment and a post-activity evaluation form.
The Hematology/Oncology Pharmacy Association (HOPA) is accredited by the Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) as a provider of board certification oncology credit (BCOP). A BCOP statement of credit will be issued only upon completion of a post-activity evaluation form, case-study and post-test, with a combined passing grade of 75% or greater is achieved.
Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest: The Hematology/Oncology Pharmacy Association (HOPA) assesses conflict of interest with its instructors, planners, managers, and other individuals who are in a position to control the content of CE activities. All relevant conflicts of interest that are identified are thoroughly vetted by HOPA for fair balance, scientific objectivity of studies utilized in this activity, and patient care recommendations. HOPA is committed to providing its learners with high-quality CE activities and related materials that promote improvements of quality in healthcare and not a specific proprietary business interest of a commercial interest.
Reported Areas of Conflict: Planners and managers Hematology/Oncology Pharmacy Association do not view the existence of relationships as an implication of bias or that the value of the material is decreased. The content of the activity was planned to be balanced, objective, and scientifically rigorous. Occasionally, authors may express opinions that represent their own viewpoint. Conclusions drawn by participants should be derived from objective analysis of scientific data. Unlabeled/unapproved uses of drugs. All faculty have indicated that they have not referenced unlabeled/unapproved uses of drugs and devices.
Please refer to each individual BCOP product web pages for more specific details about specific details on each of the offerings.
Please note not all products will be active at the point of purchase. HOPA will be releasing the BCOP education throughout the 2019 calendar year.