BCOP Live Programming
BCOP Annual Meeting Programming
HOPA offers up to 8 hours of conference programming for BCOP certification at the HOPA Annual Conference, March 29–April 1, 2017. This same content is also repeated as a standalone event on September 14, 2017 in conjunction with the Oncology Pharmacy Practice Management Program. An on demand version will be available for purchase after the live events.
- Bone-Modifying Agents for the Treatment and Prevention of Skeletal-Related Events and Hypercalcemia
- Updates on Management of Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Update on Aplastic Anemia
- Dysregulation of Water and Sodium: Implications and Management in Pediatric Cancer Patients
- Applications of Immunotherapy in Pediatric Oncology
- Management of Young Patients with Breast Cancer
- Treatment Considerations in Special Populations
- Cancer Prevention: How to Protect Your Patients
Oncology Pharmacy Updates Course
[Up to 10 credits]
Experience a live, interactive course designed for the advanced practitioner. The 2017 course will take place in Chicago, July 28–July 29. The course will
- Address core topics from all four domains of Oncology Pharmacy Specialty Practice in a 3-year curriculum cycle.
- Learn about newly approved treatments for specific disease states from the last 12–18 months.
This course is not designed as an introduction to the content, nor is it intended to replace a broad certification preparatory review course (such as that provided by ACCP/ASHP). The curriculum cycle will ensure that topics covered will span across all domains, as specified by BPS and the Oncology Pharmacy Specialty Council, within a 3-year period. New and approved treatments covering the last 12–18 months will be provided within the specific disease state.