The annual HOPA photo contest has returned for American Pharmacists Month this year. We want to see your day, your stories, your work, and you in action. Please submit your photos (as many as you’d like) and we will share them with the entire membership. At the end of the month, we will vote for the top 3 photos or videos for your chance to win some prizes.
Here’s how it works:
- Your photograph must represent an aspect of hematology/oncology pharmacy. Choose photos that show a typical day rather than a special event.
- The photo must be submitted in electronic format (300 dpi/hi res).
- An application form along with a short narrative (not to exceed 50 words) must accompany each photo submission.
- All individuals that appear in the photo must sign a permission. Children must have a permission form signed by their guardian.
- Only HOPA members may submit photos.
- Videos must be no longer than 30 seconds.
To Submit an Entry
- Complete the A Day in the Life of a HOPA Pharmacist Photo and Caption Contest application form.
- Each photo submitted must include an application form and photo release form for anyone pictured. Submissions will not be complete without an application and photo release.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation for each submission. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within 3 business days, please contact the HOPA office at 877.467.2791
Some ideas for your photos/videos could be:
- On location in a clinic, patient room, or classroom
- Consulting with colleagues and patients
- Conducting research
All participants are rewarded!
As a thank you for participating, we will give an extended month's membership for each photo submission up to 3 photos, although you may submit as many photos as you like.
HOPA members will view photos on our Facebook page and vote for their favorite photos using a confidential survey tool.
The top 3 photos, along with the narratives, will be displayed during the next HOPA Annual Conference, HOPA Ahead 2019 in Fort Worth, TX.
1 $300 Amazon Gift Card
1 Free Year of HOPA Membership
3 Free Non-BCOP Webinars
All submissions will be recognized on hoparx.org and will become the property of HOPA for use by the association. Photo finalists may only be awarded one prize.