Join our growing membership of pharmacy practitioners and become a part of this distinctive professional organization that provides crucial education, networking, and advancement opportunities. Our membership is comprised of pharmacists, pharmacy interns, residents, fellows, students, technicians, researchers, and administrators specializing in hematology/oncology pharmacy at all levels of practice.
Your Colleague Connection
Networking is critical for both newer and more seasoned practitioners; HOPA makes it easy to get involved and engage with your colleagues through participation:
- HOPA Central Online Discussion Communities
- Volunteer Opportunities in Committees, Task Forces, and Work Groups
- Interest Groups
- Health Policy and Advocacy Activities
- Conference and Event Networking Opportunities
Cutting-Edge Education, Resources, and Information
HOPA provides an abundance of learning opportunities. A wide breadth of educational and clinical training programs keep members informed about new drugs and advances in oncology, drug therapies, legislative initiatives, and common challenges and solutions.
- Annual Conference
- Oncology Pharmacy Practice Management Program
- BCOP Recertification Program
- Resources Libraries
- Drug Updates
Publications to Keep You Informed
Members can read about drug updates, clinical and research studies, current events, and industry news. These association publications provide timely information about HOPA events and news, and articles of importance to hematology/oncology pharmacists and their patients.
- HOPA News
- Member Update
- FDA Blasts
- HOPA Bulletin
Members receive special discounts, grants, and awards
Only HOPA members get special discounts and opportunities for grants and awards
- All HOPA education
- New BCOP Recertification program
- Research and Travel Grants
- Member Awards Full member benefits can be found in the .