The Mentorship Pilot Program has been designed to allow practitioners to improve their professional competency and leadership skills through the identification of areas of development and continued growth in areas of personal strength and organizational leadership. HOPA is starting a pilot of the Mentorship Program which will select five mentees and last for six months.
Mentorship Program Timeline
- Mentee Applications Open: October 2018.
- Mentee Applications Deadline: January 10, 2019 at 11:59 pm CT.
- Mentee/Mentor Match: February 2019
- Pre-Survey Completion: February 2019
- Orientation Webinar for Mentees/Mentors: March 2019
- Pilot Program Launch/Meet and Greet at Annual Conference: April 3-6, 2019
- Pilot Program Start: April 8, 2019
- Midpoint evaluation and Conference Call: July 2019
- 2019 Practice Management Program Attendance: September 2019
- Pilot Program End: October 9, 2019
- Post Survey/Feedback: October 2019
Mentorship Program Goals
- To foster development of emerging leaders within the organization
- To provide a venue for mentors to help develop skills, insight, and foster professional growth for mentees within HOPA covering a wide scope of skills related to hematology/oncology pharmacy
- To establish a mentoring culture and network
Criteria for Mentees
- Current HOPA member
- In practice for at least 3 years
- Completion of an Application Form
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Updated Demographic Information
After applying, you can direct the individuals here to complete a letter of recommendation for you.