2017 Annual Conference Recordings Bundle Option
(Session presented live at HOPA’s 13th Annual Conference)
2017 Annual Conference Highlights – HOPA is offering 15 sessions from the 2017 Annual Conference Program. Cutting-edge and in-depth education for hematology/oncology pharmacists and administrators, technicians, and residents. The HOPA Annual Conference highlights deliver education and resources to help you provide the highest quality of care for your patients. Many of the nation’s leading experts in hematology/oncology pharmacy will share their knowledge covering relevant topics for your practice. Sessions will cover Leadership/Practice Management, Health Policy/Advocacy, Research, and general sessions.
- Update on Investigational Drugs
- Value of Cancer Care—Which Model Is Best?
- Second-Line Therapy for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma: Making Strategic Choices
- New Drugs 2016
- Investigational Drugs
- Practical Issues for Clinicians - session I
- Practical Issues for Clinicians - session II
- Navigating New Treatment Paradigms in Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
- Ambulatory Care
- Opioids for Cancer Pain: Pursuing Balance
- Emerging Strategies for the Prevention and Treatment of Graft-Versus-Host Disease
- Novel Therapies in Lung Cancer
- Updates in the Treatment of Pancreatic Cancer
- Management of Hodgkin Lymphoma Status Post Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
The Hematology/Oncology Pharmacy Association (HOPA) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. An ACPE statement of credit will be issued only upon completion of the pre/post- assessment and a post-activity evaluation form. ACPE credit must be claimed by March 29, 2020.
This activity has been approved for 16 CEUs.
Release Date: August 31, 2017
Expiration Date: March 29, 2020