PGY2 Residency Program Guidelines Webinar
Recorded webinar originally presented on 5/23/17
The ASHP Commission on Credentialing in collaboration with the American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP) and HOPA recently have updated the Postgraduate Year Two (PGY2) Oncology Residency competency areas, goals, and objectives. This session will review the new goals and objectives and discuss key changes.
- Identify changes to the new PGY2 Oncology Residency required and elective competency areas, goals, and objectives
- Summarize the difference between criteria and learning activities
- Review requirements for direct patient care experiences
Michelle Rockey, PharmD BCOP
Michelle L. Rockey, PharmD, BCOP, is the Oncology Clinical Coordinator for The University of Kansas Hospital Cancer Center. Dr. Rockey is also the PGY2 Oncology Pharmacy Residency Director and is an Adjunct Assistant Professor for the University of Kansas School of Pharmacy. Michelle has been a PGY2 Oncology Residency Director for over 10 years and has been very involved in several PGY1 residency programs.
Disclosure:The faculty and planners do not have anything to disclose.
This activity is intended for Hematology/oncology pharmacists. This activity has been approved for 1.00 contact hours (.10CEUs) under the ACPE universal activity number 0465-0000-17-075-H04-P – expires 5/23/2020 and 0465-0000-17-075-L04-P – expires 7/18/17.
The Hematology/Oncology Pharmacy Association (HOPA) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. An ACPE statement of credit will be issued only upon completion of the pre/post- assessment and a post-activity evaluation form. The Hematology/Oncology Pharmacy Association (HOPA) is accredited by the Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) as a provider of board certification oncology credit (BCOP).
View Webinar Free Here
To Claim Credit
If you would like to claim credit for the on demand webinar participants must:
- read the learning objectives and faculty disclosures
- view the recording
- purchase the online post-test by clicking here
- Follow the instructions on your email receipt to access the post-test;
- complete the online post-test and evaluation prior to printing out the certificate of completion.
Individual Webinar Prices
HOPA Member $40
Release date: May 23, 2017
Expiration Date: May 23, 2020
To receive credit Purchase Now